3.08.2012

Still here...for a little bit anyway

 
We are still here.
Still alive and kicking.
Although from the bags under our eyes, it would look otherwise. Eeek!
I've been in a bit of a funk lately and by lately I mean since December.
But Spring is in the air and with that comes a hope for new things.
I have several trips planned, both business and personal.
I have family I get to see very soon so I count myself lucky.
So here is to Spring and hopefully some sun.
 
Also, in the next couple of weeks we will have a new blog.
This has been great for the last three years but I'm hoping the new blog will be even better!
Mainly it's just a name change with a few little updates and a new look.
Expect a little design, a few marriage tips/ideas, and a lot of us still 
for family and friends (Hi Guys!).
I've also had requests for some recipe posts so those will be added occasionally as well.
New blog will debut on the first day of Spring (of course), March 20th.
See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Spring cannot come soon enough. Nor can your trip to Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than 2 weeks and counting for me and Mags. So excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments make us happy :)