2.14.2012

Valentines.


I have a love/hate relationship with Valentines.
I think it's a good enough reason to go on a date but I hate how most men (not mine) use it as the only day of the year to take their lady out. To that I say, man up guys.
Don't go grab flowers and chocolates just because society is telling you too. Do it because you want to and do it some other day of the year when she isn't expecting it. It's always better that way anyway.

With that said, I also love Valentines. I sort of have a crush on the color combo pink and red.
I love the glitter and sparkle.
I also enjoy the idea of candles and flowers (although not roses...I dislike roses).

So because of this bipolar relationship, we tend to do different things every year for Valentines.
Sometimes we will actually go out and do the whole sha-bang, and sometimes we just stay in.
This year we chose to stay in and I couldn't be happier about that.
We plan on having take-out, watching a movie by the fire, and then....
well... Kris will study. What did you think I was going to say? ;)

Happy Valentines Day to you all and a special Happy Valentines Day to my Valentine. 
I'm glad you're mine.
 

3 comments:

  1. that forest shot is incredible. i hope you blew it up on a canvas and have it hanging! so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out that good looking couple! :) Love this post! :) Tiff

    ReplyDelete

comments make us happy :)