2.10.2012

Rapunzel. Flashback Friday.

My sister and mom have been working recently on scanning my mom's slides onto the computer. While talking to them yesterday my sister said, 
"Man Corissa, you had some crazy hair."
It's no secret that hair has never been my forte.
I've come to terms with that.
But it doesn't make it any easier to look at some of these pictures.
Maybe one Friday I will post just pictures of my hair.
That would be interesting.

So my sister continued on saying that she had found a picture perfect for my Flashback Friday posts. I immediately had her send it over and well...here it is. 


These are my dear cousins. We were super close growing up and found ourselves putting on plays, programs, and dances constantly. This particular photograph was a play we had been working on. I believe it had something to do with Cinderella and Rapunzel, thus the "ball gowns" (aka my moms old prom dresses) and the hair (aka the yarn I am wearing).
It was taken in my parents old kitchen although you wouldn't recognize it now with the remodeling done since then.
For this particular day though, it was our stage. 
I love so many little things about this photograph like little Kimberlee's wig, cousin Rachel's scary face, and my dramatic pose. I should have gone into theater with that form.

2 comments:

  1. i love it. i have a million of these same pics, but our dresses are from DI. growing up with cousins is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! I remember your parents old kitchen! :) I remember playing in your parents unfinished basement! ha ha do you? It's finished now of course! Good times! :) Tiff

    ReplyDelete

comments make us happy :)